It's an appetizer for dinner
- 3 large zucchini, sliced into 1/2″ rounds
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 1 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Pico de Gallo
- pickled jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place sliced zucchini on a large baking sheet in a single layer. Toss with olive oil, cumin, chili powder and paprika then season with salt and pepper. Bake until slightly tender, 5 minutes.
- Keep zucchini rounds on the baking sheet and top with shredded chicken, monterey jack and red onion. Bake until the cheese is melty and the chicken is warmed through, about 10 more minutes.
- Top zucchini nachos with avocado, pico de gallo and pickled jalapeños.
Original Recipe: http://dlsh.it/PQgKjnz