Great with tacos!
This makes a great dip and refried beans to go with tacos.
- (2) 16 oz. cans refried beans
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp. taco seasoning or 1 packet
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric handheld mixer to combine the refried beans, cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning.
- Spread mixture evenly on bottom of 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Sprinkle both cheeses on top of bean mixture and place pan in oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with tortilla chips or crackers!