- 7 Amish Experiences To Have During Your Trip To Indiana Amish Country
- Discover the Fascinating World of the Amish in Northern Indiana
- Things To Do In Shipshewana, IN | Restaurants & Shopping
- Amish communities in Indiana
- These 14 Places In Indiana Amish Country Are Unique And Worth Visiting
One of our most favorite things we did in the area was to take the Heritage Trail self-driving tour! If you are ever in the area, it’s a MUST DO!!!
Some top attractions in Indiana are
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore where dunes reach nearly 200 feet above Lake Michigan
- OK… I have been here as we needed to find a place to be before going to our next repair shop.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the world’s largest spectator sporting facility, with more than 250,000 permanent seats.
- Children’s Museum of Indianapolis (which is the largest children’s museum in the world)
- Notre Dame University has the oldest marching band in the United States founded in 1842
This ORIGINAL post is part of the #StateChallenge organized by @Kwiksatik and @Denise_Barlock. If you want to find out more, check out our post here and here, and you can also find other submissions by searching the #StateChallenge hashtag.