Can it get any faster or easier?
This is the EASIEST Instant Pot recipe EVER! Just TWO ingredients: salsa and chicken plus some spices makes a delicious juicy chicken that can be used in tacos, over rice, salads and more!
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- black pepper, to taste
- pinch oregano
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Season chicken on both sides with spices.
- Place into the Instant Pot and cover with salsa.
- Cover and 20 minutes. Natural release.
- Once the Instant Pot releases the pressure, put the chicken onto a plate and use two forks to shred.
*If using a slow cooker, cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the chicken is done.